1.02.2014

Don't Blink!

If you blink, you'll wake up a year and a half later wondering where this blog ever came from. At least, that is what happened to me. I am unsure why I haven't written in a while. Maybe lack of things to say, maybe I am just caught up in myself to think about it. Either way, the new year puts ideas in your head, and for me one was restarting up this blog.

I'm doing it really for my own prideful purposes. I'm so vain, I love to read what I have in the past, and what my life was like then. There is something about putting words and pictures together that bring back the past.

So.. I'll try to hit the high points in the last year and half, while hoping not to bore you in the mean time.

I left working at Amor Animal Hopsital, early last year and went to an all cat clinic called Dancing Cats Feline Health Center. It has been a long adjustment, but It was for the best.

My sister got married. I have a new brother. He is pretty cool. Most of all, I am so glad to see my sister so happy. Thanks Jeff, I owe you one.


I lost a kitten named Violet, to a nasty disease called FIP. First animal of mine I had to humanly euthanize at only 4 months old. It was awful, and eye opening. Even though I only had her for 4 months, she will always be with me forever.


I also obtained a small pathetic little ball of fur not long after Violet's passing. She weighed a total of 1lb and 4oz, full of ear mites, tummy worms, and God only knows what else! Her name is Wednesday, and she is five months old today. She fits in well with our family, except she just might fit in a little too well here. I think I should have named her Queen of Everything!


I dyed my hair blonde for a short while.



In 2013 I became a season ticket holder for my most favorite sports team Real Salt Lake.



Frankie and I applied and tested and became a member of Intermountain Therapy Animals (ITA). This has given us the opportunity to start visiting a local old folks home near us. Very rewarding...and who knows where it can take us!



Yes, I still have my two boys. They are so damn adorable, I can barley stand it!



My youngest, older brother left for his mission a month ago -- to UKRAINE! Bah! I have very mixed feelings about it, but he seems to be having a blast at the Mission Training Center getting ready to head over the pond in February. I really miss him already, how will I survive two years apart?



I opened up an Etsy shop in October called Raging Stitches. I create cross stitch designs with a wicked twist. I am having a blast creating everything, and putting them together. You should take a look!





And last (but not least), I am still married and madly in love with Brandon. He is my everything, and it has been a long year and a half, but he is by my side during all of it. I feel like after 3 years of marriage I still feel like I can't get enough time with him. I am very lucky to have that.








P.S. - Don't worry my hair is back to it's normal color now

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the blonde. And you.

Carrot said...

Amen to what Brittni said, and I'm glad to see the blog back up and running! :)

Amelia said...

I'm glad that you are getting back into your blog too! Your past year and half has been very eventful! ;)