9.12.2008

Just Another Day In The Work Place

On Wednesday at work I was out to lunch with my only woman co-work left Jen. We were talking about what its like to work in the work force, especially the all men. The testosterone level is off the charts here.

However, I do feel like we are pretty close as a department. I love coming in and giving everyone a hard time, as if I have older brothers. Weird!! So then I thought about how funny it would be to do a prank on them. I decided my weapon of choice will be tinfoil. I bought over 20 rolls of tinfoil. I called up my friend and ex co-worker KaraLee to help me out. We ended up tin foiling 9 desks that night. The next morning was so funny, I came in later to watch the chaos begin.

My co-workers blamed a lot of people, especially other departments. No one thought it was me because I wrapped my own desk as well. My favorite part was my director Bruce reaction. I e-mailed the security guys before hand so they knew what was going on. As soon as Bruce was able to reach his phone he called Jim.

Above is Ryan's desk (My boss) I had the most fun on his desk
We even got his clothes...so good!
"JIM! We've been vandalized! I need to see security tapes asap!"
(A slight pause)
"What do you MEAN you already know? WHO TOLD YOU? Where did you get your information from? I need answers!"

I was on the other side of the wall dying at this point. It was good. They rolled the tapes and found out it was me and KaraLee. I am sure that payback will be a bitch, but I had a lot of fun making the first move.

Someone has to keep these boys in line!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

That is so dang awesome!!! I love it!!

Shawn said...

Great job!! I am around guys all the time---the only girl in the band----and I wish SOOOO many times that I could slap them up side of the head and say "Hey---listen to me! I have great ideas too!"

You go, girl...

Guereca Family said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Very creative!

HaLaine said...

Yo! Going private with my blog...send me your email address and I'll add ya! hannahbaker1@gmail.com