10.14.2008

You've been Rick-Roll'd!

Ok - I have not heard of this practical joke until my co-worker Dan (who is the man by the way) brought it to my attention last week. The game is really simple. In anyway possible you try to "Rick-roll" your friends as much as you can. This means getting them to listen to Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up" song when really they think it is something else.

The video below is the original music video for this song.



So, randomly at work I would try to rick roll Dan by sending him this video...



This has made my work days so much more fun trying to figure out trickier ways to rick-roll him. We are both getting pretty good at it and we both usually end up in tears from laughter.

Below are just some HILARIOUS videos of real people getting rick-roll'd







Join in on the fun! And who knows, you could be rick-roll'd next!

No comments: