1.11.2011

Dear Mom,

Why do I always seem to write you when I feel down in the dumps? I need to work on writing you more happy letters of excitement and adventure! So, I'll let you know when that happens in my life. Right now it's just crazy life. Everyone has their battles and I am defiantly fighting mine.

I just wanted to say that I miss you today. A little more then on the normal day too. I just wish we could talk, and I could get a hug. I really do believe that would make me feel a million times better. I'm getting nervous and anxious about school to the point where its consuming my mind. That is ridiculous! I really don't want to be haunted by it either. Last night I had this ridiculous nightmare that kept me awake terrified about school. It doesn't help that tomorrow I am going to the local shelter to watch stray cats be euthanized, and then practice intubating on their lifeless bodies. I'm pretty terrified to do that. At least the cats are being used for educational purposes.

Anyway, I don't want to think about that now. I just want to feel your love and support, especially for the next two days.

I think I can. I think I can.

Love you mommy!

-Rachel


1 comment:

Carrot said...

Don't give up because you Definitely can!!! I know you can because you are amazing and then some! Your mom is closer than you think and I'm sure she is chearing you on! Love you to pieces!!!