4.19.2011

Frankie

I have a new love in my life, and a new family member. It is my honor to introduce you to my Frankie.


He is a one year and four month old basset hound mix. Brandon and I have been in search for a new dog for several weeks now, but just couldn't seem to find the right one. We got in contact with Utah Friends of Basset Hounds who lead us to Frankie. He was at a foster home with several other basset hounds. Right when we walked in the door he was greeting us with love and affection. There is just this moment when you find the chemistry, and you know it is right.

Reggie and him got along well. Although, when I did bring him home last night Reggie was territorial over his things, but as an only child for six years I can understand that.

Frankie is so lovable and such a well behaved dog. I'm not used to how polite and patient he is with me. How did our family become so lucky? I'll have more posts in the future. But for now, here are some cute pictures of this great guy!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am in LOVE with him. I cannot wait to give him a kiss, and to pet the shit out of him.

Congratulations Rach and Brandon!!!!

Jen and Jaylie said...

congrats!!!!!

Heather said...

He looks very well behaved just sitting there!! Congratulations!!

Amelia said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see him in person.

Heather said...

Yeah, none of these posts have shown up in my Reader. Google is on my list.

He is such a unique looking dog with the basset mix, and I love him already. I also love that you guys sought a rescue dog. Rescue dogs are where it's at!

Jo said...

Ahhh, he is so cute!! I love him