4.15.2011

My dear friend says yesterday, "Rachel, what has happened to your blog?"

"Um, it died?" I reply.

It has been dead for a month for two reasons

A) I'm lazy
B) My life is so boring

But, I figure I better start now rather then later. But to be honest, I don't really want to talk about all the things that has happened in the last month (or at least make a post about each one). So, here is a very brief re-cap for you.

On March 19th I went to The Monster Ball by Lady GaGa. There are no words that can describe how beautiful, and inspirational it was. Basically it changed my life, and I will never be the same. It was like being born again (no joke).




The semester ended for me. I officially passed my surgery and anesthesiology class. So, if you need your dog or cat spayed/neutered I can assist with that. Also, this means I only have two quarters left with school and I am done done done!

I went to the Color Festival. I had fun, but the weather made me feel bitter about going. I'm not sure I'll be going again next year. It is getting too big, and too crazy now.





My dad had his 48th birthday, and I love him to pieces.


And of course if you forgot, I have the most beautiful dog in the world. Who got his picture taken a week ago.




I think that about does it. Everything else in my life is pretty dull right now thanks to all of the school and work I've been doing. But, I should be posting more frequently about stuff.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am glad to know you are alive (even though I haven't been much better)!! This past little while has been dull and boring. We are just always busy with the day to day stuff school, homework, work (basically the same things you are doing)!!:) That Lady GaGa concert sounded like it was amazing!! Sad to admit, but I have never been to a concert!! That color festival is craaaazzzy!! You are brave to go in the first place!! I hope the summer brings warmer weather and even more fun!!!

Vicki said...

Congratulations on successfully completing another semester! Are you going to have the summer off from school? Reggie IS a beautiful dog!!! Brandon did a great job on those pictures.