7.23.2011

Here's The Scoop

Me and Xango are dunzo.

Today was my last day after six years of working at that place. I have my externship coming up, and couldn't work out a schedule that would fit work and school into my life. So, work eliminated my position, sort of making a choice for me in the right direction. This entire thing is positive. I am so grateful to not be working there, and to moving on to things I love much more - like Vet Medicine for instance!

So, this coming Monday I start my externship at Sugarhouse Vet Hospital. I can't wait to do something I love, and learn new things. I can't wait to be in surgeries and take blood. It is funny how life works out. Answers to my prayers were given today. I am thankful, thankful, thankful!

A fresh new start is exactly what I need in life. As my sweet Grandma put it "Life is about growth and moving forward. If there is no change in your life, then you need to reevaluate." She is so smart.

P.S. I have cute dogs.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Well, look at you and this beautiful attitude! I'm happy you have such a great opportunity coming up with the externship. It sounds perfect and will most definitely point you in the right direction more than doing refunds. :) Did they only eliminate your position because you had that coming up and the scheduling was off, or was it just perfect timing? It's becoming more and more difficult to believe all the, "We're doing great!" assurances from management and execs when positions are being cut left and right. Yikes. But, once again, I'm glad to see you're taking it so well. Feel free to message me on FB or something if you wanna bash 'em.

Amelia said...

That is exciting for you that things are moving in a good direction! Good luck with your internship!

P.S. You do have cute dogs...and cats. ;)

Brandon Wilde said...

It's a great thing. I'm happy for you. There are better ways to make a living.