7.15.2011

I'm A Blogger (Sorta)

I seriously just don't know what to say. Somehow it is already July 15th, and my brother is turning the big 16 this weekend. Where does all the time go?

I have been spending my time with friends, family, reading, going to the dog park, and kissing my dogs until they can't stand it anymore. The weather has been so great, I stay up until one in the morning, watching the sun go down every night. Of course I also spend time with my adorable husband. Can't forget that.

Although life is good, I often find myself day dreaming about how I never have to work and I live my life as I please. As in "Oh, it is Tuesday! I feel like flying to Vegas for the night to watch the night life." And I would do it, because I could!

I would buy this big house, and spend lots of money in the decor. Making it feel like home. I'd visit my mom more often, and bring her flowers every Thursday. The dogs would go everywhere with me, and people will start to say around the city "There's Rachel again with those two crazy pups!" I'd sit in the sun and let it melt away the bad. I'd swim in pools drinking any cold beverage I could find. In my spare time I'd volunteer at different shelters, doing what I could for homeless animals.

Yeah, life is perfect in my day dreams. If I close my eyes tight enough, I can hear the ocean tide and seagulls chirping.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Sounds like it would be an amazing life! But sounds like this one is pretty good also. I often find myself day dreaming about what I wish my life was like too. ...maybe someday. ;)