11.04.2011

Job Problems

Remember how I haven't had any job bites in a month? Well hold your tiny ponies, because this girl has gotten three interviews set up in the last week!

Whoa?!?

Everything coming in at once is nice to know that I am wanted out there. My first interview was at a dog daycare and I seriously rocked it! I have a second interview on Monday with them, and a Vet Tech interview on Tuesday. I also did an online interview today - who knew people did that? I am so out of the loop.

Anyway now I have the awesome problem of picking where I want to go with my life. As of right now, I am actually leaning into the daycare. They have a lot of potential to grow, and I like that idea. A ton. I am very lucky, and thankful.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you. call me later, lets chat about all of this. :)