11.02.2011

Life Update & Thought Dump

I wish I could talk about Halloween, but I can't. I was a little bit impaired by jager, vodka, and crown. I suggest you never ever drink them together, don't even look at them the same time. If you do, then four days later just the thought of pumpkins makes your stomach turn.

So, it is November, and probably time for a life update. Or a thought dump.

I am out of a job, and have been for almost a month. I've been working since I was sixteen, and this is the first time I've ever been without a job since then. I feel upset and discouraged most days, but I figure if I keep up looking, something will come. Also, it is forcing me to rely on Brandon a lot more. I hate not being in control, so maybe this is someones way of telling me to chill out for a bit.

We currently have no heat at our place either. Although I like to sleep in almost sub zero temps, this house is starting to feel like the north pole. Luckily it is getting fixed this weekend, but in the mean time if you have any requests for Santa, you better tell me now.

This week I created an e-mail for my business one day I am going to run. It will be called Wilde Dogs. Cute right? I figured I better get an e-mail for it. Next step is to figure out what the hell I am going to do next. But I am going to make it happen, and I am going to make a career out of saving dogs lives. I know, I am a little crazy.

I miss my mom. The holidays are sneaking up on me, and I just want to go to her warm house and eat all the comfort foods she made. That would be the best part of not having a job, living off her warm house and warm food.

Speaking of food, all I want to eat is jerky. All day every day. I'm almost ready to go shoot a deer just so I can have more jerky. Someone make it stop.

<3

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Mmm...jerky does sound good lol. I hope a good job will come up for you that will be perfect! And good luck on planning the business you want to make. You will have to tell me more about it sometime.

P.S. I have a request for Santa...I would like a million dollars and for the day to be longer so I can get more done. ;) Oh, and a new job.

Unknown said...

Hi there hun, Old Farm is hiring. It isn't exactly what you are looking for but I figured I would let you know. <3 Also What happens and Rachel's Halloween Party stays at Rachel's Halloween party!