5.06.2012

Keep On Keeping On

Lately I've been thinking a lot about moving forward. I am obsessed about moving forward. I am always trying to learn things, and keep on working on becoming a better person. But, I feel sort of in a rut these days. I am unsure what my next step is. Everyone around me seem to be doing something in there life. Babies, marriage, moving, traveling, graduating. Things like that. Well for me it is like this...

Graduating - Did it

Traveling - I am poor white trash

Moving - Have I mentioned how white and poor I am?

Marriage - Did it

Babies - Not in this lifetime.

So I feel a little...um... stuck. I know that I am doing what I can to change my life. It is not like I am not busy, and trying to change my life for the better. It is just seems to be never ending. I have this idea in my head that I am way too old to be living in a 600 square foot house, making crappy money, and sleeping all day on my days off. Then sometimes I'm like, in five years I'll still be in my 20's and in a better place (I hope).

Ew. I am so a debbie downer. Sorry about that.


No comments: