7.20.2008

Jonathans Birthday

Oh Jonathan - turning the big 1-3. I never thought I would say this but I feel OLD every time one of my siblings has a birthday. I can't even remember what it was like to be 13. I have always had a special bond with Jonathan. We have the same humor same taste in music and are both honest people. For his birthday this year my mom and I went in and got him an iPod. Things lately have been stressful for my family, I was really worried Jonathan wouldn't get the attention and love he well deserves. We went to dinner at Burger King (yeah - he loves that stuff). We also went to the mall and I got him a disturbed shirt. I love this kid, hopefully he had a good birthday!

A hammock? Jamaica here I come!

Matthew and Alyssa

Ooo an iPod

1 comment:

Guereca Family said...

I know how you feel....my brothers are all grown up and driving and graduating highs school and dating....it makes me feel SO old!