7.30.2008

Super Sushi Tuesday

I'm not sure if anything can top a night out with the girls AND sushi! In high school I had zero girlfriends. I was always with the boys. I just never had time for the catty attitude and back stabbing. I never realized how amazing it is to have those girlfriends you can tell everything too. Lets face it, sometimes those penises just don't cut it.



Also on a side note...

BREAKING DAWN IS COMING BREAKING DAWN IS COMING BREAKING DAWN IS COMING!

ok - I feel better now.

3 comments:

Guereca Family said...

I know what you mean about girls night.....I had a bunch of gf's in high school, but I pretty much only hung out with Victor. But a girls night is an occasional necessity. And I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE BOOK TOO!! It's really long too, so that makes me super excited....I just love long books I guess.

Are you going to any midnight release parties?

P.S. Sushi is yucky :)

HaLaine said...

Don't worry. I ordered it. It should be at my house by Wednesday. Please don't tell me you went to any release parties. I had to go to barnes and noble for something totally unrelated and I was appalled at the number of sad homely crazy girls in weird makeup and red velvet capes.

Jen and Jaylie said...

I had a blast too! We're definatly going to do that again but aren't we doing Korean food next time? Wherever we go will be fun!!!