8.22.2011

Open Letter

Dear really crappy vet hospital,

I am in an awe for words on what assholes you all are. Finding out earlier tonight while half way through my internship that you are terminating me is total crap. I worked hard, and always did my best. I cleaned every day, asked questions, and was polite to everyone. For you to terminate me because I didn't "fit in with the other girls at the practice" is total shit. Those people yelled at me for no reason, nor did they ever give me good or bad advice with anything. No one ever had the balls to tell me I was doing anything wrong the entire four weeks I was there. You took the cheep way out and instead of helping me, terminated me without really explaining why. Apparently there was a target on my back from week one, and no one told me then either. Apparently I am learning the hard way how to graduate.

You think you might have won, but one day you will be sorry you don't have me working for you. Mark my words, I am better then you gave me credit for.

Sincerely,

Rachel

P.S. Learn how to take better care of your patients. As in, not playing favorites - and being there for every animal that comes into your office.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like they are all PATHETIC and you deserve better than them!! You will find a better place to work!! No one wants to work for people who are like that and it sounds like they don't really care about what is really important...the poor animals!! Any person with a brain would see that you are the perfect person for that kind of job!! You actually CARE about the animals instead of the pettiness that sadly goes on behind the scenes working with girls!!!!

Heather said...

Oh, Rachel you just can't catch a break lately!! I'm so sorry your internship ended up being at a sucky, high schoolish hospital. The reason they cited about not "fitting in" is total crap - who terminates over something like that? There is obviously something else going on, and while this definitely SUCKS, it looks like you may be better off not working there. Keep on keepin' on like you always do. And have Brandon spoil you in the meantime.

Jen and Jaylie said...

WTF dude? total crap!

Carrot said...

Wow! I am shocked! Sounds like they definitely have some serious issues! Keep your chin up! You are amazing and will triumph! I know you will :)

Amelia said...

I am SO sorry Rachel! That really sucks! But you are better than them. Everyone knows it. Deep down inside I bet they do too! Good luck finding somewhere better! ...and good riddance to them! ;)