10.18.2011

It's A Bum's Life

I can officially say I have GRADUATED! I am overjoyed and tear up just thinking about all those hard times with the blood sweat and tears. And now after so many hours and years of working day in and day out. All those days and nights spent up all night studying or staying in school until midnight working on projects. All of that is behind me now. So I have been spending the last week doing practically nothing. Can ya blame a sister? I'm just trying to re-charge my battery and soak in life, before I start up a huge new chapter in my life.

In the mean time I've been reading, hanging out with my family, waiting patiently (and sometimes not so much) for my husband to get home, and of course spending a lot of time with my baby boys. Last weekend was such a blast! Our family dressed up and headed over to the muttster mash with our other friends. We looked hot!


I had a great time watching Reggie and Frankie run around like maniacs. They had such a fabulous time and I always have a good time doing anything dog related. I was the devil, with Frankie being my hell hound. Reggie was a cop and tagged along his prisoner Brandon. Even with my great costume matching, we didn't win best costume. However, in the best trick competition Reggie won for playing dead! I never thought that trick would come in handy some day. He won a free grooming session there. Since he is terrified of being groomed I am going to put Frankie in his place. After they stole every snack and treat they could, we left and the boys slept great that night. I always like to go to dog events and enjoy time with my family.

That picture of us together makes my heart sing happy songs. I like it when I get to do something to help out other animals, while enjoying my own. Life doesn't get better then that.

3 comments:

Carrot said...

I love the perfect moments in life! And you and your boys do look good :) Enjoy the down time. Life will pick up again all too quickly and then you will be wishing you had some free time!

Amelia said...

Congratulations again, on graduating!!! lol I'm very jealous. I think after all that hard work, you definitely deserve some time to just enjoy life and take a break. It sounds like you all had a good time at the muttster mash!

Jo said...

Congrats!! I'm jealous.