2.06.2012

I'm Working On It


Life is so silly. One minute you think you have everything figured out, and the next thing you know you're spending day after day staring at your dogs until they get bored of you. (This may, or may not be my life right now, I'm not sure)

I am unsure what my purpose is right now in life. I always want to keep moving forward, but I feel like I am stumped. Everyday I am looking for jobs, and when I do get an interview I am trumped by people who have more experience than I. Can you believe one interview I had, they had 25 other people apply for it? Crazy. I must not be the only one in my position right now.

Well, maybe this is my time to learn to be free. Be ok with where I am right now and try to make the best of it. I envy the kind of people that live in the moment and enjoy it. I seem to always be looking in the past and future. But how am I supposed to get anywhere when I am tripping over good things that are happening right now that I am missing?

Life is so silly. Just when you think you have a grip on it, you realize you really don't have a clue at all...


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Having trouble with blogger today, sorry for the two deleted posts!! I know the right thing will come along if you keep looking, hopefully soon:) I know how hard it is to have patience because I don't have any:)