3.29.2012

Time Flys

Dang. I am horrible at updates. So, here goes a thought dump...

So, I have a new job as a vet tech. Love it. I feel like I am making a difference, and using a degree I've spent three years getting. There are a few things here and there that I try to avoid at the job, but overall I think this is a great place for me to be. 

My boys are being butt heads as of late. Most likely because of the weather. They always seem to act out when we are going into warmer weather. If I don't keep my eyes on them at all times, I seem to find them in all sorts of trouble. 

I am finally making my own money again! I forgot how amazing it feels to have my own money. I don't even have to ask my dear husband for money anymore. Thank goodness.

Speaking of husbands. Mine is the best. I've been so tired these days that I seem to always fall asleep when he gets home for the day. Maybe when I get use to this new schedule we can spend time together like normal married couple. 

Seriously this is all my brain can think of right now. 


2 comments:

Amelia said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the new job! I can only imagine how great it must be to be using your degree! ;)

Heather said...

I am glad you finally found a job and are loving it!! It always takes time to adjust to new routines! Glad to know the weather is what is causing my kids behavior lately!! :)