4.04.2012

Dear Mom,

Life is going and going. I am trying to start saving up enough money to make more changes in my life. Hopefully those things will come to past soon. I really (as always) wish you were around. I'd really like some motherly advice, and when I mean advice, I mean for you to understand and agree with me.

The both of us truly understand one person in our lives, that no one else understands. You know who I am talking about. And man are they driving me crazy as of late! Whenever things are going crappy with them I'd call you up and say "They are being an ass" and you'd say

"Oh yeah, I know."

I sorta want to fast forward my life just for a moment to see what happens in 7 years from now. Will things be better, or worse? I want to cheat and figure out what is to come, maybe that would make whats happening now easier.

Well, other then me and my petty self, everyone else seems to be doing well. Brandon is amazing as always, and is way into RSL these days. He is also planning a trip to Moab this month, I think he is really looking forward to it. Ron and the kids are good too. I need to see them more often.

Anyway, I wanted to touch base with you. Hopefully things are good with you. Miss and love you.

-Rachel

P.S. I think the shingles are back! YAK!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I wish we could see ahead too!! That would make a lot of things so much easier:) It always feels in the midst of trials that it's impossible for things to get better or change. If only we could see ahead and know that things will work out and won't stay that way forever! We have to have hard times so we will be grateful for the good times:)