4.06.2008

45 and still Alive!

Birthday Boy ( I think he really likes cake)


Tomorrow is actually my dads birthday, but I planned a dinner with some of his friends tonight.
He is your typical cake-hating, gifts-rejecting, special-attention hater! Of course we all know deep down inside he really loves it all. I mean who wouldn't on their birthday? As much of a pain my dad can be sometimes, I can't help but love him and throw him a birthday dinner!


My dad and Sue


Da Cake!


Dad with his BEAUTIFUL cake!


(I can't even remember their names haha)


Cop Kevin

Left to right: Angel, Danielle, Cannon, and Bill...THANKS BILL!


Rules that were learned at my dads birthday...

#1 DO NOT make a joke about DUI's with a cop next to you
#2 Make sure to bring ear muffs in case something is said about your father that you don't want to know about!
#3 Bring cake and embarrassing stories about the birthday dad.
#4 Make sure that when you order a Pina Colada to get it WITHOUT alcohol!
#5 Bring camera to document the night.
#6 DO NOT let the people who have dirty secrets against the birthday boy have margaritas!


3 comments:

HaLaine said...

THAT'S YOUR Dad?? He works here right?? And he looks much too young to have a daughter your age?? That dad??? Not that you're old...of course...he just looks younger...

Rachel said...

Oh Hannah, yeah he does work here...and he is my dad, and he DOES look old! What are you talking about? I just think he dresses young...you must have the two confused! haha! I think he was like 23 or 24 when he had me, so he wasnt too young...

HaLaine said...

Hahah! He just seeems young I guess...I don't know. That is soooooooooooo funny. Well Happy Birthday to your dad...