4.29.2008

Team Players!


Have you ever had a job where your co-workers make it harder for you to do your job?

I thought it should be a team situation seeing how the same guy signs all of our checks, but I am so wrong!

Apparently their job is to constantly do a crappy job so that I can fix it in the end. It’s like a parent/kid relationship. They smear their poop all over our nice house and I am constantly picking the poop up! The only difference is I can’t smack them around and tell them to stop being such idiots! (And we all know how well kids and I get along)

A lot of people at my work place seem to get away with not only smearing poop all over the walls…but get REWARDED for it too! Great job guys on making the place smell like shit, you are just a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

They are also really good at pointing the finger… my favorite is when they come to me all upset and telling me how to do my job.

“RACHEL! I gave this to you a week ago! It is urgent, and you haven’t gotten it done yet!”

“Really? Can you give me their information so I can look to see what is going on?”

“Sure, but I am telling you they are really mad… I don’t understand why they have had to wait for so long about this, things should be a lot more efficient over here.”

I look to see what is going on, on our customer’s account and wah-la like clock work every time…

“Oh well it says here in the notes, which you should have looked at BEFORE coming and yelling at me that a replacement was sent for their juice and we never refunded them because they wanted juice instead.”

Well what do you know? Imagine that, I actually did what I should have done…weird!

So does this person say sorry my bad? Oh no…they just storm off still mad. Very mature of you! I never knew I’d be signing up for refund and credit team member/baby sitter.

I need a vacation!

2 comments:

Jen and Jaylie said...

good job rachel, well said

Jessica said...

ha...I'm sorry you still have to put up with that crap. I got it a lot in will call too. I got blamed for everything CS did...even though I'm not even on the phones. L-O-V-E-D IT!