6.03.2008

Happy Birthday To Me...

Ok, it really isn't my birthday. You would never know though because of my new toy! I have always been big into photography. I took classes on it for years. After school though I never did anything with it. Today I went and bought myself a new digital camera. It is soo pretty!
So after I got it of COURSE I had to play around and see how it works. My favorite thing to shoot are dogs. I let Reggie run around and snapped some shots.

The weather outside wasnt the best but Reggie sure did get muddy. I had to wash him after. I have only used two of the features on it. I need to read up more on how everything works.

2 comments:

Rich In Herriman said...

Nice camera Rachel...I've always been a big believer in haveing a good camera...Congrats, and Happy Birthday

Shannon said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see more pictures from your new toy. :)