6.16.2008

No Mo!

That’s it! I quit! No more dating for me!

Dating is for losers I’ve decided, and because I am not a loser I must drop this nasty habit of putting myself through hell and back to get to know someone. Last week I ended up going out on a date that this boy asked me too. I didn’t know him all that well, but decided I mind as well. We went out and I actually had a good time. He was smart, funny, interesting to talk to, good looking.

First warning – seems too good to be true.

It was around 1pm when we decided it was about time to go our separate ways, until he asked me if I still wanted to do something. I decided I didn’t have to work the next morning so I would.

Second warning – he was persistent in hanging out longer

We ended up going to the house I am watching for a while and watched a movie. Everything seemed fine, I usually know with my own intuition if something is fishy or going wrong. He did however try and get as close to me as possible. I kept to myself the whole night I was just really enjoying his company. Then around 3am he decided it was time to go. While he left he turned around and said “We will talk later – have a good night”

Third warning – he told me we will talk later…who says that? Haha

Anyway, to make a long story short the next day I went to leave him a message on myspace letting him know I had a good time. Well low and behold we are no longer friends anymore. Not only that, but he had deleted or blocked me from any communication between the two of us.

Can you BELIEVE that? At this time it is humorous to me, but at the time I was livid. How can you be such a coward to not say something to my face? Also how much do you have to hate someone to not even let them be your virtual friend?

This last experience was the last straw that broke the camels back for me. Why waist my time with all of these fake people? It’s hard to find the people (friends or dates) who really care about others. You never know how shady people can be.

No more dates for me. (For now anyway)

Those guys who really want to date me are going to have to grovel and beg until their knees bleed to get me to go on another stupid date!

3 comments:

Jen said...

eff him, he's a looser!!! there are plenty of "fish in the sea" ... keep on fishin!

Shannon said...

What a jerk!!! I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Sometimes we need to have crappy experiences like this before the good ones come along, and trust me...the will. :)

Rich In Herriman said...

Do I believe that there is only 1 "Mr Right"...No I don't...but I do believe that when one of those "Right" people come along your will know...and you won't have to worry about "Playing Games" anymore...Hang in there sis. I'ts to bad there are so many "Mr wrongs"