8.12.2008

The Boring Life

Yeah - no amazing posts going on lately. My life has been boring. I feel like summer has slipped through my hands and now its back to the real world. I am trying to finish up everything with going to UCC to get my Vet Tech degree in September. I can't believe how much it costs to go to school. How someone can live on their own, make car payments, and go to school is blasphemy to me. Someone please tell me your secret...

Also work has been busy lately as well. We let go four more people off of our team. Our department is just headed into a different direction and some changes needed to be made. Looking on a corporate side of things the change is good, but seeing my friends walk away is always hard. We are also moving buildings here soon. I can't wait until that blissful day when customer service can not come to my desk anymore. Oh, that thought alone is worth coming to work every day.

In my personal life its been ok. Dating is a tricky, tricky game. I actually am having fun dating different types of people and having a bigger social life. It's hard though when you actually start to fall for someone and it doesn't really work out. Fate keeps knocking me off my feet over and over again. I can only dust myself and try again, and again, and again, and again. KaraLee is coming back into town from Europe this upcoming Monday. I can't wait to have my best friend back, it's been too long.

Also my 21st birthday is coming up. August 24th to be exact. That weekend I am going to Las Vegas with my friends and my dad. I am counting down the days for that. I ended up finding us a suite at a Marriott hotel in Vegas for only $89 a night. Thats right - I have the hook ups. Come on you only turn 21 once. Lets face it this is the last birthday I am going to look forward to, the rest will only remind me how old I am getting. I mind as well spend it in sin city and have a little bit of fun. ha ha.

So there you have it folks. Bored to tears yet? I know I am. I could use a little spice in my life. This bland oatmeal is getting old real quick!

1 comment:

Jen and Jaylie said...

I'm glad that Karalee is coming home too, maybe you'll be happier! :) seems like something has been missing since she left... love ya Rachel!