8.08.2008

Mosaic Me

This has been floating around the blog world. I couldn't resist not doing my own.


1: What is your first name? Rachel
2: What is your favorite food? Sushi
3: What high school did you go to? Timpanogos High
4: What is your favorite color? Pink
5: Who is your celebrity crush? Gerard Butler
6: What is your favorite drink? Coke
7: What is your dream vacation? Greece
8: What is your favorite dessert? Rice pudding
9: What do you want to be when you grow up? Veterinarian Tech
10: What do you love most in life? Reggie (don't freak out he is only one of them)
11: One word that describes you: Unique
12: What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Books

1 comment:

Guereca Family said...

Sooooo......you know how I made fun of you for eating Sushi?......My good friend Madi got married over the weekend and we took her to her to get sushi for her bachelorette party. It was actually not bad :) still not a big fan of seaweed though.

And I read the book. It was good, but there were a few things that kinda bugged me, and it was SO "happily ever after".....I'm all for a happy ending, but it was too much I think.