1.25.2009

Partying the January blues away

My house is known for throwing an annual "January Blues Party" where everyone from all over the city join in on saying goodbye to those horrible January days. After the holidays are over it isn't so easy to just bounce back into normal life. Having something to look forward to however always makes it easier.

This year was better then others I have remembered. It was full of nonsense and laughter. I have so many amusing stories that should not be shared on the world wide web. However, I do have many pictures to share. How precious.

The front of the house










Blue shoes!!



Michael & I




Everyone wanted to play guitar hero





Blue love massage train









Alright, I believe I am ready for the "red" month to begin.

4 comments:

Jen and Jaylie said...

GOOD TIMES!!! I should have stayed longer ;D

Brandon Wilde said...

I missed the 'blue love making train'? I can't believe I missed that, and will not forgive myself.

Shawn said...

What a great idea! Love the blue shoes---love the chaise and the decor---so fun!

Hmmm---I will have to think about doing something like this---maybe for March---when the snow just won't go away? What shall I call it?

Without White party?

Heather said...

Hope this isn't too wierd but I am Brandon's sister:) I love your January Blues party idea!!:) We are ready for it to be warm again too! You will have to make Brandon bring you over sometime!:) For now at least you can put pictures with names:)