1.12.2009

Real Men Have Green Toenails

Saturday night Brandon and I headed down to the UC to watch a movie with my family. It's hard for any of us to pick a movie and all like it. My brothers are getting older and my mother is set on watching the most shoot-em-up movies she can find and stay away from anything romantic (there goes all my movie ideas). So instead of watching whatever spy movie they picked this time my sister and I decided we would do pedicures.

Mine came out beautiful. Bright pink with sprinkles and little skulls on them.



Alyssa did black and sparkles.



and Brandon did green with sparkles and little kitties.



Thats right...you read that right. Somehow my sister suckered poor Brandon into thinking having his nails painted was sexy. I thought like the typical male he would defend his man card and refuse the generous offer. Instead he simply shrugged his shoulders telling her to do as she pleased.

Alyssa found too much pleasure in this.





We all had a good kick out of it. Good thing Brandon secure in his manhood. Or this whole thing could be really questionable...



...ok who am I kidding? It is still questionable.

3 comments:

Trent said...

glad to see hes finally giving in to his "carnal desires".

Brandon Wilde said...

All men should paint their nails. It makes me feel so manly to prance around on sparkly toes, and oh so alive.

Walt Sorensen said...

Having known Brandon for many years I can say; Brandon is very secure in his manhood. I agree with Brandon that "all men should paint their toenails," most men don't know what living is I think if they painted their toenails the experience might just shift their paradigm.