4.06.2010

Easter Lovin' '10

This Easter was busy, but very fun. On Easter Eve, Brandon, Trent, and I colored eggs. Lots and lots of eggs.








I thought they turned out really well, especially the princess ones.








Easter day was spent with a visit from the Easter bunny


Then to brunch at a friends house. Later in the afternoon my neighbors were having food that we went to as well let me tell you, the food was excellent and I ate too much. After we went to Brandon's parents to hang out with my soon-to-be family. I had a good time talking with them until it was way past my bed time. I hope your Easter was as colorful and fun as ours.

1 comment:

Brandon Wilde said...

Yay for easter eggs. I felt like a little kid again. And my egg coloring skills showed it. ;) Thanks also for putting in a good word to the easter bunny for me. He hadn't given me anything for years.