4.19.2010

Sucker Punched

This weekend was... interesting.

Late Saturday night I open the garage to get into the house, not knowing that my dad had let Reggie out into the back yard/garage area. So, in typical Reggie behavior he bolts out of the garage. In a panic, I yell for him to come back and not leave the yard. I didn't feel like chasing him down the street at an ungodly hour of the night. Luckily for me, Reggie did turn around after I yelled for him to come back. Not luckily for me that while I was reaching down to get his collar to take him inside, he jumped up and... crack!

He hits my nose head on (literally). Before I am able to screech in pain (because trust me it hurt, big time), blood starts pouring from my nose like a faucet. Once the blood flow calmed down, my nose became a little swollen and sore. I think my ego was hurt more then anything else because I did this the rest of the weekend


Reggie sucker punched me.
I am plotting my revenge.

1 comment:

Brandon Wilde said...

That fiend! How dare he hit a lady like that.