5.07.2010

The Best Part

You want to know what the best part of planning a wedding is? The colors! Is that just me? I like searching for matching colors and tying them all together. Or maybe it is because I'm pretty much in love with my colors.

I went searching online to find some pictures of them to show you, and apparently finding colors online it isn't as you would think. So I apologize for the random colored dresses you are about to see, I figured that was better then more random colored things. But, it does give you a good idea of them all together, which is the most important.

Coral



Aqua



Orange



Brown



See what did I tell you? The best part.

3 comments:

HaLaine said...

So. Freaking. Fabulous.

Heather said...

Those colors look great together!! I love the brown:)

susette said...

Beautiful!!