5.19.2010

It's about time

Sorry people. I've been kinda busy. Ka-ka-ka-kinda busy.

So let me update ya.

First of all, last weekend I drove to Colorado with Brandon to see my cousin Stephen get married. I thought he was insane for marrying a girl he only knew for five months, but once I met her they seemed right for each other. My Saturday was spent with my family celebrating the wedding. Sunday Brandon took me on a date in Denver. I had such a good time! We ate at this place called Steve's Snappin Dogs, where they specialize in hot dogs. One of the best hot dogs I've ever had. They also had a dog sitting area which made me love them even more.


They also had really good bananas


How awesome is that? We drove around a massive park there, where everyone was so friendly. We even had some guys riding around on their bikes yell "Happy Sunday!" to us. I think I just might have to move there now.

Brandon previously bought us tickets to go see the Bodys exhibit there. It was in Utah for a little bit a few years ago, but I missed it. I couldn't believe how thoughtful it was of Brandon to take me there to see it. I've seen the one in Las Vegas, but the one in Denver was a lot better if you ask me. After walking around to the other exhibits in the museum, we went to castle rock outlets. Where I found a lot of good deals. Including this bad ass red leather collar for Reggie.


The drive home on Monday was long, but I had a really great time getting away from Utah, and spending some quality time with my main man.

Also, GaGa has heard my prayers and announced she is coming to Salt lake City on March 19th 2011. Guess who bought their tickets to the show last night? I spent an ungodly amount of money to see her, but I am shameless when it comes to GaGa. I'm sure every penny will be worth it.


Brandon and I will be sitting in section 7. Best seats I've ever gotten to a show this big. The even more crazy part? Today I found a website who is selling the tickets for that exact section for $425.00 bucks a PIECE! (No, I did not pay that much per ticket). They are even several rows behind mine, so I'm not feeling so bad about how much I paid. Even though bets are, you would never have spent as much as I did. Come on March 19th!! Get here faster!

Oh yeah... I'm also getting married in FOUR months! All I can say is...

Oh snap!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I was so not expecting the "Oh snap" comment and it made me laugh out loud. LOVE it.

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

you are adorable. the end.

Heather said...

When I heard Gaga was coming I knew you would be the first one buying tickets!!:)

Brandon Wilde said...

Oh snapping dogs! ! ! When will then be now?