11.15.2007

Reflection In the Mirror

Smite me Demon
Bring to me death
I only have misery & guilt
You know my artificial heart will only leave you disappointed
& In starvation is where you will stand
I can assure you my blood is pure
Although in an ally it looks black
I can only hope your wrath will be great
& that your victory may taste sweet
I can see at this point my armor will do me no good
This is no battle
It is war
Remember,
In the end justice will kill us both
So murder me if that is what you choose
Break my gates with your seduction
Pierce my heart with your insecurity
Burn my castle with your fears
But, you will never reach the tip of the steeple
Where my true self will conquer
I am not afraid of death
It is no longer catastrophic
It can not be
I am already staggering in isolation
Where I will forever lye
Where I have always been
I never would have thought It would be the cause
Of my own
Destruction

No comments: