1.23.2008

Bob & Tom Comedy Show

So here is just a little somethin-somethin...



I met Donnie Baker and the whole gang of the Bob and Tom comedy show that rolled in last Saturday to the SLC. I made the mistake of setting myself up for making fun of by A:wearing a "lower" cut shirt and B: standing next to Donnie Baker

Rachel: Hey Donnie, can we get a picture of you and I?

Donnie: Sure thing sugar

(looks around for friend to be in picture)

Rachel: Hey Jodi get in here!

(Donnie looks down my shirt)

Donnie: She better hurry because I'm about to get in there!





Later in that conversation...

Donnie: Is your name Emily?

Rachel: No it's Rachel....why do you ask?

Donnie: Oh I went to high school with a hot girl named Emily, you just never know where they move to and all.

He was so random but so funny, it was a great night!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Of course you would be on my links, I read your blog all the time. I check daily :)