1.23.2008

Change is inevitable

I. Hate. Change.

The fear of the unknown is something I worry about all the time. I mean don't get me wrong, change with some thing are good, like changing clothes, changing hair styles, changing bad habits to good. When it comes to change with work or school, I have anxiety.

Lucky for me my job is changing... for better or worse? I am not sure yet. Everything seems up in the air right now, and I am not sure where the pieces will fall. I am now in "Finance" instead of the "Commissions group". It almost feels like a new job, with new management, and working in a different place. Coming in is getting hard, because lately there have been so many changes! You think its going to be one way, the next thing you know, they are changing it all over again. It stresses me even though I try and play it off like it really doesn't matter. I guess all I can do is hope things go well, we will see within the next week or so.

You ever get the feeling that the big shot boss really doesn't know what they are doing? Yeeeeah me too!

No comments: