1.10.2008

You are killing all my jokes...joke Hitler!

So I really have nothing to talk about. That really makes you want to read the rest of this no? An interesting fact lately is I can not sleep. I think it is starting to get to my brain. I go to bed around 4 to 5 in the morning, then wake up at 7ish to go to work. I feel like a robot! The odd fact is I SHOULD be dead tired right? WRONG! I am not drooling a my desk yet...

...amazing I know!

I have high energy and make it all day long without wanting a cat nap. Things at work are eh... I don't really have an update, except I think a few people will be leaving the department in the next little while, it will be interesting to see how everyone holds up.

Also, I hate right after Christmas break, all my little buddies head back to school, reminding me how I am not doing anything really with my life LAME-O.

Okay, here are some funnies...

watch out for dem swears!



No comments: