2.11.2008

A Rebel Without A Cause

James Dean has always been a hero of mine. Back in high school I did a charcoal picture of him. All of these years I have stored it claiming one day I would put a frame on that sucker! Finally today I went out and got one then hung it on my wall. Take a look. Pardon the glair.



Here is the original photograph.



I try to do more artwork, I think it would be great to have a house full of my stuff once I get a house. The older I get the less time I have to really sit down and draw and let the creative juices flow. Until then I can look at the beautiful James Dean in his rightful spot on my wall.

3 comments:

Guereca Family said...

Wow Rach! That really is amazing! I bet that picture doesn't do it justice either with the flash shining off the glass and all. You are awesome!

I seriously wish I had art talent, I've always wished that I could paint......maybe someday I'll have to attempt.

Rachel said...

Alyssa you have talent...lots of it. Dont doubt yourself. and thank you for the complement.

HaLaine said...

That's so cool!! You should check out the link of my blog called Santiago's Art...it's my painter friend...he's amazing too!