2.06.2008

Shhh...I'm reading!

Most of you know, or SHOULD know by now that I read, a lot. I usually can read at least two or three books a week, if I am going through a series I usually read more books in a week.

When I was younger I never read...I mean NEVER read... I hated it. My younger sister came into this world with a book in hand I swear. I always gave her a hard time about reading...

"How could you waist so much time reading?"

Oh how the tables have turned! I am sure I still shock my family every time they see me I have a new book in my hand.

Anyway...what I really want to get at is that I have found a new series that has me sucked. Its called the "Dark-Hunter" series by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I am on book four. I swear there are about twenty more books to go in this, but she is a great writer and keeps me interested. It has a little bit of everything, humor, romance, action, drama. It is not as good as J.R. Wards books are but it's next in line and worth your time.


No comments: