5.13.2008

The 411

I decided about a week ago that I am tired of the way I look, I am ready to make a change in my diet and exercise of course. This is NEVER easy as I am sure most people know. Every day is a new day with more temptations. I am actually surprised because once I finally put my mind to it the rest of my body seems to follow. In some ways it makes it easier for me to deal with choices when I have already made up my mind. – Crazy concept eh? How many times have we been preached to about that but never really tried?

Work is getting… well… lets say special. Three of us ladies work on my team. One announced not too long ago they were going to Russia for the summer, and the other yesterday put in their two weeks notice. Which leaves yours truly. I try not to worry but my wonderful “higher ups” have a hard time coming up with solutions. Procrastination seems to be a common thing among them. Once a decision is made, usually it is all wrong. I think it is hard to make a change when you don’t even know how the change will effect the job, but that is just me though.

My stress o meter has about reached its limit! Things in my personal life seem to be getting harder and harder. I often wonder why we are handed obstacles and challenges in our lives. The pain and suffering in the moment never seems worth it to me. I am sure one day I am going to look back on this and having meaning to why I have the challenges that I do.

I can’t wait to see the outcome of some of these problems. I am hoping it all works out for the better.

2 comments:

HaLaine said...

Ah challenges make YOU who YOU are. Sucks right now, but I can guarantee that staying on the sunny side of a crappy life makes you into an amazing person. Just put another notch on your belt every time the hard period passes and soon you will barely recognize the person you used to be...

Jen and Jaylie said...

I feel your pain and just know I'm here for you, right across the cube....