1.22.2010

Helping Haiti


A part of me is still in shock over Haiti and the massive earthquake that hit them this month. I am constantly thinking and praying for them and wish there was something I could do even though I am so far away.

I was inspired tonight while watching the benefit concert for the Haitian people to donate what I could to them.


When such a tragedy happens I'm always amazed by the people on this earth who come together to do everything they can to help those in need. When the entire world was watching New York back in 2001, we all came together to rebuild what we could, and remember the lives lost. I'm happy to know that Haiti is not alone, there is hope and help on the way.


One world, one love.

1 comment:

Jill said...

ah, i love you so much for posting this. PLUS, i just read all the music you like that's posted on your blogger profile...i'm in love with you. maybe you could marry me instead of brandon. think about it.