7.06.2010

July 4th Recap

I have had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. And I mean wonderful.

It all started when Brittni came from Cedar for Friday night before she flew out to see her family. I convinced Trent, Denice, and Britt to go up the canyon for dinner at a place called Silver Fork Lodge.




We had such a good time, laughing and eating food. Did I mention the view was great?


We even stayed up there far past our bed times. I don't regret a minute of it.


Saturday was spent getting Britt off to the airport, then quickly driving down to Utah county to meet up with my family for the Stadium of Fire. We set up camp (if you will) and spent the night playing games and goofing around.






I also bought a ton of glow sticks. Which we all had a good time with.












Of course the time came to snuggle up and watch some fireworks, which were lovely.




Sunday, the actual 4th my dad had a BBQ party at our house. Which was a very relaxing time.










Of course, when the sun went down the party became a bit eccentric. We had our own fireworks to launch, and a cozy warm fire to stand next to.




















I had Monday off from work, so it was spent with Brandon, Trent, and Denice, in Brandon's swimming pool of course.


I also spent some quality time with these crazy kitties.




What more could I have asked for? The weekend was perfect, so was the weather. Now its back to work, but I feel refreshed!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It was cool having the 4th on Sunday, and celebrating it all weekend long. What fun you had!

Heather said...

I haven't eaten at the Silver Fork Lodge since I was little!! I want to go sometime, you will have to tell me how it was:) Looks like you had a busy and fun weekend!

Trent said...

it was definitely a wonderful weekend. im so glad i got to spend so much of it with you! love you mucho.