9.10.2010

TGIF

I feel the urge to blog, I'm just not sure what about. Sure, sure I am getting married in only seven days, but who cares about that - right?

I seem to have the most random things on my mind today, like birth control. Why in the world is not every woman out there using this? Alright, I understand some want to get pregnant, but I think it is a miracle worker! Most ladies complain about theirs, but mine actually makes me feel better. I have more energy, and I love knowing when I'll need to call in for at lest four days off of work each month. Mah ha.

Why is it that everyone thinks that a week before your wedding you should be ecstatic? No people, I'm stressing out, thats what I'm doing! So much to do in so little time. I have no extra time to think about love in marriage, all I think about it guest lists, flowers, decor, garters, shoes.... thats all I got. I think in about a week and three days I'll be ecstatic, so you should talk to me then. (or probably not, that might be awkward when I'm on my honeymoon).

Why do they call it a honeymoon anyway? That is a little weird, maybe it should be called "Bride and Grooms vacation to get away from everyone so they can have sex, and try to erase all the awkward moments with their grandparents/in-laws at the wedding" That seems a lot more appropriate don't ya think?

I am feeling better too by the way. I still sound like a man, but I think the cold for the most part is gone. Hopefully now I'll just stop coughing up my insides.

A friend at work gave me one of these today...

You put cake in it. Fancy eh? But the best part is you can flip the top upside down and put punch in it. The gift is cool, but I can't help but laugh. I don't see myself making any cakes in the near future, but I do see myself making a ton of coolaid for just myself in this bowl. All the wives at work are oooing and awwwing at it. I hope I don't become one of those wives obsessed with kitchen aid things, because thats all I have to look forward to in life.

Also, I am dying my hair again tonight, which I am excited for. When I was younger I died my hair all sorts of different colors. I've been pretty tame over the last few years though, just going darker for the wedding. I like the smell of dyed hair too. I'm weird I know.

I can't really think of anything else to say right now. It's only 3:10, and I have two hours left at work. I keep telling myself to have patience because I won't have to be here for the next two Fridays.

Hope whatever you are up to this weekend it is fabulous.

Peace out!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am afraid of birth control. I took another drug that messed with my head and my emotions, and after all the horror stories I've heard about bc, I just don't want to risk my marriage or my husband's sanity. Haha.

OH! AND! Lame news alert!
I just realized that your wedding falls on the week I'll be in California so I will miss it. BOO.