9.06.2010

Under the Weather

Today I feel just like this...


Some nasty cold from hell has been going around my office. Usually I don't get sick, but when I do - watch out! I've been feeling bad for around four days now. I think it is too the point where it is starting to break down, but I hate that part. The coughing, sneezing, headaches - it all gets to me.

I've been trying to take advantage of this three day weekend as best as I can. Brandon and I have had countless visits to ikea, moving things back and forth, and setting things up while we have time. My dad has been kind enough to paint the condo too. We are about half done, I really have no idea what it is like to set up a place together. So now I know what it feels to do projects all day while going to home depot. Props to all of you who not only do this all the time - but ENJOY it. You might be a little nuts.

Today however, I am taking a break and taking it easy. 11 days until the wedding, and I need to kick this sickness.

I'll be posting pictures and an update on the condo when I get a chance.


1 comment:

Heather said...

I can't wait to see all the changes you have made:) Hope you feel better soon!