9.02.2010

Oh Poppycock!

My new guilty pleasure is Prince Poppycock. Have y'all been watching America's Got Talent? Normally I'm not into watching this, but he has got my attention! It is a must to see him sing live. I love everything about him, the clothes, the makeup, the music, the voice.

Here was his first audition:



And here is his latest performance on the show:



I really can't get enough of him. I watch him on youtube way too much for my own good. I wonder what it would take to get him to perform at my wedding... seriously!

2 comments:

MaryPosa said...

Ok... so this may be my new favorite thing. Holy freaking wow.

I'm so glad you shared this.

Heather said...

That is so funny, I was watching him the other night (the kids love that show)!! I want to know what he looks like without all of the hair and makeup:)