11.17.2010

Crazy Cat Lady

I blog a lot about Reggie, but he isn't my only animal these days. I have married in to two step kitties.


Leonard at first is very shy, but as I've moved in he has embraced me and Reggie into the place. Him and Reg have a mutual understanding that if neither look at each other directly in the eye, then there is no harm done. When I come home after a long day at work after I have petted Reggie, Leonard always patiently waits his turn to come and cuddle with me on the couch. And thats what our relationship is, cuddling on the couch together.


Loki is an entirely different story. I think he forgets who wanted to save him from the pound in the first place. He has always been my cat. I picked him out, and we have a love hate relationship. He isn't taking us living there so well. He constantly picks fights with Reggie, and causes problems. His latest annoying habit... trying to climb in the shower with me every morning. I also have very adorable bruises and scratches over my body which were sort of my fault but still!


I still love him to pieces, even when he looks like this...


I'm not completely sold on cats just yet. I have no idea how anyone can manage more then two. I won't be a crazy cat lady any time soon. I am enjoying these boys in my life though.

1 comment:

Heather said...

There always has to be a troublemaker!!:) That is hilarious that Leonard and Reggie won't look each other in the eye!!