11.29.2010

Nervous Energy

So the time has come which I have dreaded for several months now.

The time where I have to try and figure something out with my work about school. I started the program I am in now, because everything was at night, and I could keep my day job. But, a law has now been in place that any animal put under anesthesia must have an x amount of people monitoring the animal for an x amount of time to make sure nothing bad happens. Because no one is staffed to watch the shelter animals at my school at night, any class you take with anesthesia in it must be taken during the day.

So, sure enough next quarter I am taking an anesthesia class, and a surgery class. Both during the day. Monday and Wednesdays from 10:40am - 3:40pm. Which is now conflicting with work. And of course I am in panic attack mode.

Hopefully my work will work with me into figuring out some type of schedule so that I can still work here, and go to school the days I need to. Although I usually always think the worst - that it will come down to me having to choose to do one or the other. Work or school?

Lets hope I don't have to make that choice, lets hope by the grace of God I'll get to do both still.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sucky. :( Luckily our company is pretty flexible so I hope they work with you.