11.09.2010

New Ink

I said a while ago I was working on a new tattoo. Actually I have several in my mind, and slowly but surely they are becoming reality. The Yates tattoo came to be because of my new name, and what I was leaving behind. It really is in memory of the relationship my dad and I have. In fact, he actually tattooed the heart on me. I still can't believe I let him come within four feet of me with a needle.


Over all it turned out better then I could imagine.


I will always have a piece of my dad with me wherever I go.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I love it!!!

Heather said...

Did it hurt???? I am a wimp when it comes to pain:)

McKenzie... said...

You are adorable! Thanks for your comment. So how painful was it? I love that your dad did the heart. Such a creative idea and way to honor your last name. I like it!

MaryPosa said...

I have one on my foot too. Feet freaking KILL. But now that you've got the most painful spot out of the way, any other tattoo you get will just feel like a tickle (kinda...) :)

Looks amazing!