12.13.2010

A Very Merry Weekend

After this last weekend, I think all I am seeing is red and green. I had a good time though. Friday night was the XANGO Christmas party where everyone got a kindle, and $300 bucks. To say the least I was very pleased, as was Brandon whom I gave the kindle to.


On Saturday it was the annual Yates Christmas party. For once in a very long time almost everyone was there (except two). You can understand how rare this is, especially when you see how big the group is.



I always enjoy seeing family I don't normally see throughout the year. I enjoyed the company, and pizza.

Sunday night was dinner with Brandon's family. We even made gingerbread houses. I found myself getting very frustrated, because I can be a perfectionist at times, but over all it was a lot of fun. Next year I will do better.




I think the kids had the most fun. Look at their masterpiece!


As for Brandon's and mine, well it speaks for itself...




Amelia's by far was the best looking. She made it look easy too. (I'll have my revenge next Christmas)



Happy holiday times indeed!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your's turned out great!! At least it stuck together long enough to get pictures:) Thanks again for coming and for the stuff you brought!! Your work is amazing!! I would be happy if my work gave me that too:) It's that time of year for party after party!!:)