12.28.2010

Christmas 2010

Well Christmas was a lot like last year. We went to my families house for our Christmas eve feast, and then slept over. Of course at 6:30am on Christmas day I was woken up by Matt who insisted we open gifts then. I wonder if he will ever grow out of that stage. So it was a little early, but we all had a lot of fun opening gifts.




After trying to get a morning nap in (key word trying, its hard to sleep when your brother just got an electric guitar for Christmas...) we headed off to the Wildes new Christmas tradition. We all ate homemade pizzas for lunch, and had a white elephant gift exchange with ornaments. I thought it was a success and had a lot of fun with them.

Next was to my dads house, where we opened more gifts.


My dad gave me this lovely memory foam mat to go over our bed, and really makes a difference too! Brandon got a power drill which is very manly if you ask me. I gave my dad a three crock pot cooker, which I expect to see out when our green party comes around this next year. After a little gift exchange we had Christmas dinner with a few friends. That was one of the best parts of the day, not doing anything or going anywhere. I really enjoyed myself this year, and although its a lot of traveling I want to see all of my family. Thats what it is all about right?

I'm really looking forward to 2011. Let the golden year begin!

No comments: