5.19.2011

Addicted

I may or may not love the experience of having/getting a tattoo. And when I say may or may not... I mean I do love it. A lot.


Dumb questions people ask me:

  • Did it hurt? Yes - its a needle going into my skin over and over again, it hurts.
  • Why behind the back of the ear? Um, because I wanted to. Also, it is easy to hide if needed.
  • Is that a bone? Yes
  • Is it because you like dogs? Yes, you could say that.

I hate trying to explain why I got the tattoo or what it means to me. Because most people won't get it, and already judge because it is a tattoo.

But I love it, and it is apart of me now. Which is pretty awesome.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Did it hurt? lol jk. People always have to ask dumb questions. It's mandatory in certain situations. And you SHOULD get a tattoo if you want! Who cares about the judgers, right?