2.22.2010

One low bucket

I am physically/emotionally/spiritually drained.

I need a break from school, work, my house, Utah, all of it. I need to do something that will lift my spirits, fill up my bucket. Low battery is stamped across my forehead. Someone needs to invent a human wall charger, so I can get back to my normal self.

Because the truth is, I won't be vacationing, getting away from school, or home for a very, very long time.

But that doesn't stop my mind from wishing I was somewhere else reading my life away.

3 comments:

Brandon Wilde said...

We should go on a little day-trip vacation somewhere one of these weeks. Getting out of this pit of despair is always something to strive for, even if it's only for a few hours. It can be done.

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

you can come visit us in DC anytime!!!!!

Heather said...

You so sometimes have to just get away for a mini-vacation!! I think we are all ready for the summer and warmer weather!!:)