2.15.2010

V-Day 2010

The weekend started out to a great start by watching The Vagina Monologues with Trent and Brandon.



I've heard so many things about it, so I was a little nervous to go. I can tell you the entire thing was eye opening for me, and inspiring to be a better person, especially a better woman. It also was done for a great cause donating the profit to a local rape center. Major respect goes out to Brandon and Trent who were there to support women everywhere.

This was my year to figure out what Brandon and I were going to do for Valentine's day. I decided doing something at home would be nice. I kicked the boy out and decorated his place.




I also set up a little sushi dinner for two.




I even attempted to make my mothers brownies, although that didn't turn out exactly like I would have hoped (there is always tomorrow to perfect that right?). We exchanged some little gifts, but more importantly we had some time for only the two of us. I'm not good at showing Brandon how much he means to me, but Valentine's day gives me a chance to work on that. I hope your love day was just as great as ours.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a great Valentines!! You did a great job! Love the decorating:)

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

hooray for love day!